Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Victor Terrazas Putting in Work For Cristian Mijares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Victor Terrazas Putting in Work For Cristian Mijares

Fully adapted to the height of Mexico City and going through two daily sessions of work, Victor "Viking" Terrazas (36-2-1, 21KOs), has already served his first two weeks of concentration in the nation's capital. Terrazas runs in the mornings, at various points in the big city, for at least five miles with his team.

The "Viking" returns on April 20 at Arena in Mexico City, and faces Cristian Mijares (47-6-2, 22KOs) for the vacant WBC super bantamweight championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looking forward to this fight. This will be a firefight

Comment

im sure the wbc cant wait to belt another mexican... yet ,minimum weight #1 contender cuello could'nt get his shot for the longest time...wbc is a f0cking joke...

Comment

Victor se va vergiar al pinche Cristian.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
          Victor se va vergiar al pinche Cristian.
          facilamente le va a vergiar

Comment

yeah terrazas should win, unless he comes out too tentative

Comment

I see a couple of you guys are smoking that good shyt huh? Man there ain't no way in hell Mijares is gonna lose this fight. Mijares is a beast at 122! He's 19-0 above 118 pounds, after he beats Terrazas he'll be 20-0 at that weight.

Comment

I expect Terrazas to pull it out.....

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                  I see a couple of you guys are smoking that good shyt huh? Man there ain't no way in hell Mijares is gonna lose this fight. Mijares is a beast at 122! He's 19-0 above 118 pounds, after he beats Terrazas he'll be 20-0 at that weight.
                  I'm with you man. Mijares looked huge vs Rafa, and Terrazas is not that good.

Comment

This is a sick card tho, same day as Canelo Trout, also Fury USS:

Victor Terrazas vs. Cristian Mijares, 12 rounds, for vacant WBC junior featherweight title; Juan Manuel Lopez vs. William Prado, 10 rounds, junior lightweights; McJoe Arroyo vs. Rodrigo Guerrero, 10 rounds, junior bantamweights; McWilliams Arroyo vs. Julio Cesar Miranda, 10 rounds, flyweights; Gilberto Ramirez Sanchez vs. Dionisio Miranda, 10 rounds, middleweights; Vic Darchinyan vs TBA

Comment

Working...
                    X