No announcement yet.

Zab Judah Fails Mike Tyson History Lesson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zab Judah Fails Mike Tyson History Lesson

This past Saturday night, the boxing world witnessed one of the most ridiculous spectacles in recent memory when undisputed welterweight king Zab “Super” Judah was beaten by 16-1 underdog Carlos Baldomir, an Argentine bull who never stopped coming forward and throwing punches until Judah’s WBC belt was wrapped firmly around his waist.

During referee Arthur Mercante, Jr’s pre-fight instructions, Judah outrageously punched Baldomir on his left hip rather than touch gloves, and then had the gall in the post-fight interview to say it was an accident. Does Zab Judah not know that the world has a modern invention called a DVR? That was no accident.

Rumors had been flying that Judah hadn’t trained seriously for the Baldomir fight, and that fact could not have been more obvious Saturday night. It was also clear to anyone watching the fight that Judah was simply looking past the unheralded Baldomir to his superfight with “Pretty Boy” Floyd Mayweather and wasn’t taking Baldomir seriously.

That proved to be the biggest mistake of Judah’s career, as he now watches millions of dollars go down the drain and his three belts are gone. And boxing fans now see another undisputed title blown to smithereens, thanks to Judah’s lack of dedication and laziness. Thanks, Zab. [details]

As I was reading this article I was thinking in my head how I hope to god Judah reads this. This man tore him apart and rightfully so. I especially liked how he said Judah could learn a thing or two from Mormeck who "was gracious in defeat" and provided the fans their money's worth. This man convinced me never to like Judah as a boxer and as a person again.

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE
      As I was reading this article I was thinking in my head how I hope to god Judah reads this. This man tore him apart and rightfully so. I especially liked how he said Judah could learn a thing or two from Mormeck who "was gracious in defeat" and provided the fans their money's worth. This man convinced me never to like Judah as a boxer and as a person again.
      I never did like Judah, and btw, I love that pic, another Judahesque guy getting what he deserved. These clowns all need to be exposed.

Comment

judah blew it bigtime. outworked by a bigger guy.

he deserves what he gets. he'll live down this idiocy and be back.fighting for 100k's not mils.

Comment

Working...
        X