Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bashir: Would Fury Talk So Much in Front of Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bashir: Would Fury Talk So Much in Front of Klitschko?

Trainer James Ali Bashir doesn't blame the displeasure of the boxing fans, who weren't pleased when unified champion Wladimir Klitschko (59-3, 50 KOs) selected Francesco Pianeta (28-0-1, 15 KOs) as his next opponent on May 4th. Bashir says the blame doesn't fall with Wladimir, because many of the top contenders are not willing to fight his boxer.

[Click Here To Read More]

Fury would definitely try to get under Wlad's skin.

Comment

I can wait for this fight a little bit longer.
      Lets the hype grow. If Wlad KOs him now, Tyson would be seen as another bum. Let him beat some good contenders first and then put him there with Wlad.

Comment

I'd say he'd talk even more.

Btw, Bashir saying Klitschko was short of willing opponents is a flat-out lie.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 03-18-2013, 04:31 AM.

Comment

tyson talks **** to anyone , including the brothers! that would not faze him

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            I'd say he'd talk even more.

Btw, Bashir saying Klitschko was short of willing opponents is a flat-out lie.
            Who else was willing?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              Who else was willing?
              Haye and Chisora would bite Boente's hand off for another shot at Wlad (Chisora might just bite it off for fun).

Comment

Can't give Chisora title shot after 4 losses - it would be just too much.
                Haye is more interesting, but if he is still in boxing. So is he retired now?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  Haye and Chisora would bite Boente's hand off for another shot at Wlad (Chisora might just bite it off for fun).
                  Haye needs to earn his shot if he wants another Wlad fight. You seem to forget this.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Haye needs to earn his shot if he wants another Wlad fight. You seem to forget this.
                    Excuses excuses. Haye put up a bad performance in their first fight, no arguing there. He's still ranked in top 5 with most governing bodies, ring mag, boxrec and even boxingscene has him #2. A fight with Haye would not only generate far far more money than someone like Pianeta, but would also create much more interest. Especially after Chisora. Worse rematches has happened before, incl. some of Wlad's.

Comment

Working...
                    X