No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Granados Discusses His Match With Kermit Cintron

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Granados Discusses His Match With Kermit Cintron

Junior welterweight contender Adrian Granados (11-2-1, 7KOs) sat down with BoxingScene.com to discuss his upcoming fight with former welterweight champion Kermit Cintron (33-5-1, 28KOs), which is scheduled to headline an ESPN Friday Night Fights event on March 22 at the UIC Pavillion in Chicago. Cintron returns for the first time since a TKO loss to Saul Alvarez in November of 2011.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ask and you shall receive. I was hoping that ESPN would replace the Fonfara fight with something halfway decent. I'm more interested in this then I was the Fonfara fight personally.

Comment

Granados is a busy guy in the ring, but he gets hit alot. That isn't good when you're fighting a Cintron. Of course, which Cintron shows up? If it's the Kermit who is slow and lazy, the kid has it. If not, goodnight kid. Either way, great fight.

Comment

man i am pumped for this fight I really think Granados is going to win and look good while doing it. Granados is a real good kid and I hope he can have success in his Boxing career.

Comment

Cintron at 147!

Cintron at 147 is a beast. He'll be the bigger, stronger, and better and much more experienced fighter. He hasn't been in the ring 'officially' for a while but I'm told he's sharper and stronger than ever. As for whether or not he'll make the 147 weight...count on it. He's made for welterweight but will enter the ring like a middleweight! I'm predicting the return of the powerful former champion Kermit Cintron. I have a sneaking suspicion we haven't seen the best of him yet. Can't wait for this fight! Cintron by KO or dominating UD!!

Comment

Working...
          X