No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Says Trout Fight is Personal, Jabs Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Says Trout Fight is Personal, Jabs Mayweather

WBC 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) says the upcoming unification with WBA champion Austin Trout (26-0, 14KOs) "is personal." Canelo reflects back on February of 2011, when Trout defeated his older brother Rigoberto Alvarez in Guadalajara, Mexico. Canelo gets the opportunity to avenge his family on April 20th at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.

[Click Here To Read More]

mayweather is a women trapped in a boxers body.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      mayweather is a women trapped in a boxers body.
      Well that b1tch sho can fight

Comment

canelo's demand was ridiculous , i dont blame floyd for not signin up for that one....

Comment

CAnelo is a fool. He's in no position to ask for a contract like that

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            canelo's demand was ridiculous , i dont blame floyd for not signin up for that one....
            I don't follow, he is saying Floyd's people created the terms of the contract but then refused to sign it themselves.
            It was Floyd who gave a verbal commitment and then back out. If he had told Canelo from the start he wasn't going to sign an agreement to fight in September if they both won in May Canelo would have moved on.
            It was Floyd saying one thing and then backing out that held up the May 4th announcement.

Comment

he was jerking your stick...he'll never fight ya...give it up

Comment

Floyd saw what Canelo did to Mosley and was like nah man, I ain't getting in the ring with that monster.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                  I don't follow, he is saying Floyd's people created the terms of the contract but then refused to sign it themselves.
                  It was Floyd who gave a verbal commitment and then back out. If he had told Canelo from the start he wasn't going to sign an agreement to fight in September if they both won in May Canelo would have moved on.
                  It was Floyd saying one thing and then backing out that held up the May 4th announcement.
                  If Canelo beats Trout hes gonna get the Floyd fight anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                    i dont care what he's saying .. what has been reported not long ago was that canelo would only fight on may 4rth IF floyd signs up to fight him in september.. it's not believable that floyd created these terms

Comment

Working...
                    X