No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Looking To Test Brian Rose on April 20th Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Looking To Test Brian Rose on April 20th Card

Brian Rose will make his debut under the Matchroom Sport promotional banner on April 20th headlining a show at the Winter Gardens, in his hometown of Blackpool. Rose was last in action on December 14th of last year when he out-pointed Sam Webb to win the Lonsdale belt outright. So far the 28-year-old's best wins have come against domestic level fighters, as a result his promoter Eddie Hearn is keen for him to step up in class against an opponent that will be announced on Tuesday.

[Click Here To Read More]

This is what i like about Hearn, least he names who hes trying to get. (if it is untrue, its up to them to deny it). Warren wont mention names and itll be someone lame. Rose is half decent, needs to be pushed now and see how far he can go. Bar Canelo Alvarez, i dont see too much going on a LMW. The Alcine fight would be good - in terms of easing him up to that world class plateau.

As for Scott Cardle, he'll be a fight at European level max. Has very little power and will be exposed as soon as he fights someone half decent. Likeable lad though.

Comment

This is what i like about Hearn, least he names who hes trying to get. (if it is untrue, its up to them to deny it). Warren wont mention names and itll be someone lame. Rose is half decent, needs to be pushed now and see how far he can go. Bar Canelo Alvarez, i dont see too much going on a LMW. The Alcine fight would be good - in terms of easing him up to that world class plateau.

As for Scott Cardle, he'll be a fight at European level max. Has very little power and will be exposed as soon as he fights someone half decent. Likeable lad though.

Comment

This guy is nowhere near world class and Alcine has looked pretty poor for a while now. Who really wants to see this?

Comment

Working...
        X