No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Cunningham Breaks Down in The Locker Room

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Cunningham Breaks Down in The Locker Room

Bill Emes catches up with heavyweight contender Steve Cunningham, who breaks down in the locker room following his controversial twelve round split decision loss to Tomasz Adamek in a high stakes IBF semi-eliminator. [Click Here To Read More]

I feel you Cunningham they should just do a rematch cuz Adamek aint fighting Klitschko cuz niether Klitschko is gonna waste their time on him. Cunningham-Adamek III!!!

Comment

I felt that he won. No shame in the performance especially since he was at a pretty big weight disadvantage.

Comment

13:22 is the solution to all of boxing. I actually think that'll hit harder than people complaining about not buying ppv's because certain promoters and fighters won't make fights.

Less tickets sold over garbage biases from promoters and judges would send a statement, but it's not a universal sentiment.

EDIT: 13:22 pertains to the second video of the post-fight press conference.
        Last edited by deejd; 12-23-2012, 10:12 AM. Reason: for part II of the post-fight press conference video

Comment

i didnt see any break down in that video

Comment

i felt cunningham won the fight. always hate to see a bad decision but its worse when a fighter takes such a big gamble or puts on such a great performance, in this case both. it was a close fight but i think he did more than enough to win.

Comment

so he runs like a *****, hits like a *****, and cries like a *****

Comment

Originally posted by Rajon34 View Post
                I feel you Cunningham they should just do a rematch cuz Adamek aint fighting Klitschko cuz niether Klitschko is gonna waste their time on him. Cunningham-Adamek III!!!
                I know, they are preparing for another Wach level competitor instead, LMAO

Comment

He will bounce back, stay active champ and dump your promoter.

Comment

Cunningham won the fight!!! He was robbed.

Comment

Working...
                    X