No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins vs. Cloud Agreement Reached For March 9th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins vs. Cloud Agreement Reached For March 9th

BoxingScene.com has been advised that an agreement has been reached for Tavoris Cloud to defend his IBF light heavyweight title against Bernard Hopkins on March 9th at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Showtime will televise. The fight is pending, as the IBF needs to sanction the fight as a title bout.

[Click Here To Read More]

If Hopkins wants to go on at the top level then this is the ideal match-up. I will go with Hopkins in this one in an entertaining fight.

Comment

This fight has great potential to be a real stink fest.

Comment

WTF Hopkins going to come in the ring with a Walker and Fake teeth in the ring one of these days i swear wont even need a mouthpiece anymore .

Comment

Hopkins picked this opponent for a reason, he saw the flaws in the Campillo fight and he knows he can beat Cloud easy. Cloud is an aggressive fighter who becomes timid, exactly the style Hopkins loves, he feasts on one dimensional fighters, just like Pascal and Pavlik.

Only chance Cloud has is to land a ko punch

Hopkins easy in this fight.

Comment

no man his age should be fighting these young lions...Pascal twice, Dawson twice and now the young unbeaten lion Thunder Cloud...WOW!!!....he can now break tthe record he set in Canada on American soil....on the east coast at that!!!...I'm in there!!!

Comment

LOL, so much for Nathan Cleverly fighting B-Hop.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                WTF Hopkins going to come in the ring with a Walker and Fake teeth in the ring one of these days i swear wont even need a mouthpiece anymore .
                My guess is that he'd whoop you. I'd also guess that he'd outrun you. Wouldn't you look like a moron...

Comment

Hopkins must be dead broke.

Comment

Intriguing...
                    Wish he'd have picked a bigger name, being that his career is just about up, but glad to see him still going. Hope he's not just limited to the dirty ****, and that he can still be athletic.

Comment

Working...
                    X