No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Miguel Vazquez Breaks Down The Gesta Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Miguel Vazquez Breaks Down The Gesta Win

Ryan Maquinana catches up with IBF lightweight champion Miguel Vazquez to discuss his decision victory of undefeated Mercito Gesta. [Click Here To Read More]

mercito gesta is a bigger bum than i thought he was..

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      mercito gesta is a bigger bum than i thought he was..
      I wouldn't call him a bum, Vasquez is just a tough style. Dude fights in a very unorthodox way.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        I wouldn't call him a bum, Vasquez is just a tough style. Dude fights in a very unorthodox way.
        he's a bum bro ..i knew vasquez was gonna beat him but i expected gesta to atleast win a round or 2 , but it was a shut out 12-0..he's a bum

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
          he's a bum bro ..i knew vasquez was gonna beat him but i expected gesta to atleast win a round or 2 , but it was a shut out 12-0..he's a bum
          Like I was telling the Richardt kid, Gesta was in no way ready for him. You can't fight bums not in the top 100 and then jump straight to the top.
          Gesta is sort of a bum though. Was fed soft opposition and made him think he was good

Comment

Gesta would KO Broner is what I remember some people posting about a week or so ago

After watch that crap and how limited he is Broner would have knocked that dude out in 4 Rounds, that dude is not even a Boxer, he has ZERO BOXING SKILLS OR ABILITY! He couldn't do ANYTHING!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              true..but he never showed the heart or the fire to want to get the title. i mean look at mares' performance against moreno..that is an example of someone who knows he can't outbox a much taller and lengthier opponent so he goes balls to the wall and fights for the W. mercito was so inactive, and at times seemed disinterested, that it was embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Gesta would KO Broner is what I remember some people posting about a week or so ago

After watch that crap and how limited he is Broner would have knocked that dude out in 4 Rounds, that dude is not even a Boxer, he has ZERO BOXING SKILLS OR ABILITY! He couldn't do ANYTHING!
                Look at the people who posted it though..... pretty much end of discussion right there

Comment

Gesta looked absolutely lost in there.

Comment

Working...
                  X