No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Exclusive; Shane Mosley Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoxingScene Exclusive; Shane Mosley Interview

On February 25, live on HBO pay-per-view, two of the most well known fighters in the sport will battle for supremacy. Fernando Vargas and Shane Mosley, two former junior middleweight champions, two men destined for the hall of fame - only one will move forward to regain his stature in the sport.

BoxingScene’s Jose Aguirre caught up with triple division champion Shane Mosley, to discuss his upcoming mega-bout with Fernando Vargas, moving back up to 154 pounds and his future.

BoxingScene.com: Shane, how are you feeling today my friend?

Shane Mosley: I'm feeling real good, great.

BoxingScene.com: Talk to us about your fight on February 25th against Fernando Vargas.

Shane Mosley: I'm very happy that I'm getting this fight with Fernando Vargas. I think it's going to be a great fight, a legendary fight. Looking back at the history books - you have Sugar Ray Leonard, Tommy Hearns, Marvin Hagler, Roberto Duran. These guys fought each other. I think that in our era, we're like that. We're like the Sugar Ray Leonards of that era. I'm very excited and happy for this fight at 154 pounds. [details]

I'm drooling....

Comment

Working...
    X