No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Morales, Cano, Quillin, Devon Workout Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Morales, Cano, Quillin, Devon Workout Gallery

NEW YORK – Six of the eight featured fighters who will compete in Saturday’s highly anticipated, historic boxing event at the new Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y., participated in a media workout Tuesday at the Crunch Gym Lafayette in New York City. Photos by Damien Acevedo/BoxingScene.com.

[Click Here To Read More]

morales seems to be in better shape than the first fight...

Comment

If Morales pulls the upset win, he makes my top 10 p4p

Comment

Morales looks healthy...I think he might miss weight. And i'm reallyyyy hoping Bailey knocks Devon CLEAN OUT! But I doubt we'll see it

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
          morales seems to be in better shape than the first fight...
          He sure does. Face is not so chunky like it was a month ago.
          Originally posted by feroth View Post
          Morales looks healthy...I think he might miss weight. And i'm reallyyyy hoping Bailey knocks Devon CLEAN OUT! But I doubt we'll see it
          Looks healthy but he might miss weight? Explain.

Comment

Morales is looking in shape, I can tell by looking at his face, he dont look so chuncky in the face. I cant wait I know Morales is going leave it all in the ring that night win or lose.

Comment

I am rooting for Danny Garcia. Danny said he is going to ko Morales in the fourth round, his father says he will ko Morales in the fifth, I don't know but Morales looks like he is in great shape. War!!! Garcia!!!

Comment

Of course Morales is in great shape. I can't wait for this fight.... everybody's gonna see the difference between a 12 week training camp and a 4 week coming off of surgery training camp. WAR MORALES!!!!

Comment

Is the weigh-in open to the public?

Does anyone know where and what time is the weigh-in Friday.

Comment

Anyone has video of coach Eric Brown working the mitts with Quillin. Love watching him work.

Comment

Working...
                    X