Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price: That Finish Would Have Knocked Anyone Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price: That Finish Would Have Knocked Anyone Out!

David Price surely ended the career of Audley Harrison with a devastating first-round knockout victory in Liverpool.

Price, defending his British and Commonwealth titles for the first time, hurt the former Olympic gold medallist with a straight right hand inside a minute and the veteran never recovered.

[Click Here To Read More]

Would have knocked anyone in the world out? Lmao why is it that fighters from the UK always get so high on themselves after beating up on bums? As soon as this fool fights someone with talent he's gonna get sparked out just like the rest of them.

Comment

the world?..not really, but amir wouldve probably been knock out.

Comment

Is this boxing nepotism? One English guy beats up another (old) English guy and claims world shaking abilities. I will give him points for passing all his tests, so far, but this was basic math, 20 beats 40. He's admiring his work and the job is still waiting.

Comment

Certainly would have sparked out any glass jawed, glass hearted yank heavyweight

Comment

Yeah, I don't know about that. I will wait until he beats someone who's not completely shot like Audley.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              Certainly would have sparked out any glass jawed, glass hearted yank heavyweight
              um no. travis walker could take it.

Comment

There's a kid here named Andy Ruiz, who may be off English Radar, but he may be the perfect test for Price. I wish they could get together, seeing how they are both prospects, and Ruiz isn't 41 years old.

Comment

please, there were only 3 punches landed, body shot , jab or straight hand to face, and end of fight when he on ropes the KO punch, all others missed. oh and Audley didnt throw a punch this is exactly like Haye fight with Audley running around, the dude is a huge joke, shame to all Boxing Gold medalists

Comment

no such thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X