No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Receiving Support in New Zealand Beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Receiving Support in New Zealand Beef

Former boxer Mike Tyson has found another charitable organisation to support his bid for a visa to visit New Zealand.

Yesterday his approval was revoked by the Government, but his promoters are not giving up.

The Life Education Trust says it never wanted to be involved with Mike Tyson who is famous for his boxing heavyweight title and infamous for his **** conviction and bad-boy lifestyle. [Click Here To Read More]

Good show by Willie Jackson.

The immigration office here is corrupt and frankly, ****. Looking from the outside in.

Comment

“I’ll make a bet with anyone that Tyson won’t **** anyone in his 20 hours here.” - the guy who's supporting Mike really has a way with words there. Why be so direct, he could have phrased it as in "We strongly support the proposition that Mike Tyson will not be involved in any activity which infringes upon the law for the entire duration of his visit", instead he's got to start making bets that Tyson doesn't **** anyone..? i mean wtf?

Comment

it's all because of that **** whats his name i think it's rawdon christie, anyway he's a turncoat englishman who sucks up to the all blacks which makes me want to murder him in a brutal fashion, but yeah it was that **** who ruined everything by mugging tyson off trying to be a smartass, **** him.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          “I’ll make a bet with anyone that Tyson won’t **** anyone in his 20 hours here.” - the guy who's supporting Mike really has a way with words there. Why be so direct, he could have phrased it as in "We strongly support the proposition that Mike Tyson will not be involved in any activity which infringes upon the law for the entire duration of his visit", instead he's got to start making bets that Tyson doesn't **** anyone..? i mean wtf?
          thats my people... none of this masking sh/t, amateur hard!! lol

Comment

so sick of hearing about this ****. it's a ****ing standup routine. who gives a ****

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              I thought I was the only one... Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X