No announcement yet.

Details on Rahman-Toney Cancun Brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Details on Rahman-Toney Cancun Brawl

The following is a detailed account of the brawl that broke out between Hasim Rahman and James Toney on Monday evening in Cancun, Mexico. The following was provided by World Boxing Council Executive Secretary Mauricio Sulaiman to Don King Productions. [details]

....Hopefully some footage will pop up from somewhere.

Comment

Can you say promotional stunt boys and girls? I knew you could!

Comment

I wonder if Toney still went through with the wedding...

Comment

Toney isn't scared of anyone. He will fight anyone, anytime, anywhere.

Comment

come on people Toney does this with everybody if he doesn't like you he is gonna fight you .......he did it with Montell Griffin countless times he did with 90% of the guys he fought he got into a fight with them at the press conference ........i'm not gonna say its a stunt i'm gonna say business as usual

Ike Quartey returns..............

Comment

"If he want he can see me in street fight too, we can do that all day...
              ...I like street fights."

-James Toney

Comment

Originally posted by IRON TRUTH
                Toney isn't scared of anyone. He will fight anyone, anytime, anywhere.
                Nice sig and avatar.

Comment

Why are these two fighting outside the ring when they're not even officially scheduled to fight inside it. Any word on when this fight win be made and when it will happen?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy
                    Why are these two fighting outside the ring when they're not even officially scheduled to fight inside it. Any word on when this fight win be made and when it will happen?
                    Seems to be the trend lately. It's all about marketing...

Comment

Working...
                    X