No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bryant Jennings To Return on December 8, NBC Sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bryant Jennings To Return on December 8, NBC Sports

Rising heavyweight contender Bryant Jennings (15-0, 7KOs) will return on December 8th in North Philadelphia at Temple University's Performing Arts Center. The opponent has yet to be revealed, but the fight will be televised on NBC Sports Network. This will be the first card at the venue since Bernard Hopkins staged a homecoming event in December of 2009 and defeated Enrique Ornelas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I read somewhere Deontay Wilder was targeting Jennings. I wonder if it'll happen. IMO he needs dudes he can gain some experience from and possibly go 12.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Love the activity by Jennings. He's getting a lot of fights in, and showing solid work and solid improvements.

Wonder if it's anyone with a pulse he'll get in the ring with? Or another can like Koval?

Comment

From what I understand, they are trying to find someone decent to fight Jennings on Dec 8.

It won't be another soft opponent like Koval.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
          I read somewhere Deontay Wilder was targeting Jennings. I wonder if it'll happen. IMO he needs dudes he can gain some experience from and possibly go 12.

Haha he better not be. I'm sure Jennings would love to fight Wilder. He's not liakovich or byarm even, cause he never fights anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill
            Quote:

Originally Posted by Dyabolic

Haha he better not be. I'm sure Jennings would love to fight Wilder. He's not liakovich or byarm even, cause he never fights anyone.
            Yea but just like Wilder, Jennings needs improvements himself. Plus Wilder is knocking those guys out. Its not like he's struggling.

Comment

Would love to see Jennings get a solid fighter this time out.

Comment

Working...
              X