No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Fines Chavez Jr. $10K, Asks Him To Enter Rehab

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Fines Chavez Jr. $10K, Asks Him To Enter Rehab

“Any explanation or justification that I try to give about the recent events, will be of no use. That is why I want to say that I’m totally responsible of my actions, as well as the consequences thereof. I want to apologize to all the people who felt offended by my actions. I made them, and only I should face the consequences,” Chavez Jr. wrote in response to testing postive for marijuana in the aftermath of his loss to Sergio Martinez on September 15th.

[Click Here To Read More]

lol wbc
    _______

Comment

A $10K fine for a guy who made $3 mil. SMH

Comment

Chavez jr. is far from being an idol. Even less a serious boxer.
        He should be suspended for at least a year. That will teach his spoiled butt.

Comment

If Chavez Jr goes to rehab he's taking his weed with him.

Comment

only 10k of his entire purse? really?

Comment

lol @ Rehab for weed, I just imagine him group therapy wtf is he going to talk about?

Comment

Keep in mind children....this is the WBC fining him!!! The NAC will be the ones who really punish him. Who in the hell are the WBC to be fining fighters? Chavez should tell them to shove it right up their corrupt anuses. Rehab for weed? Does that even exist? Why do people still take these scumbags seriously? As for Chavez, he got a DUI recently too....shouldnt Jose Slime-man be taking JC's drivers license away?

Comment

Rehab for a little herb? Come on Also no suspension from them. WBC is such a joke.

Comment

10 grand fine, that'll teach em'!

JOKE!

Comment

Working...
                    X