No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ponce: Jhonny Gonzalez Has To Stop Being a Crybaby

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ponce: Jhonny Gonzalez Has To Stop Being a Crybaby

WBC featherweight king Daniel Ponce De Leon (44-4, 35KOs) is expecting to remain as the champion for a long time. Ponce, 32-years-old, won title on September 15th with an eight round technical decision over Jhonny Gonzalez at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Since the fight took place, Gonzalez has complained about the way the fight played out. It was stopped in the eight after a clash of heads produced a cut above Gonzalez's right eye. Gonzalez felt he was winning the fight and wants a rematch.

[Click Here To Read More]

De Leon speaking the truuuuth

Comment

you won via headbutt ponce......

Comment

I wold probably be upset if I was Jhonny Gonzalez but on the other hand Ponce was pretty much punking him the whole fight and it didn't look like Gonzalez really had any answer for him.

I have liked Gonzalez for a long time and he has real talent with good physical attributes but he just fails whenever he really has a chance to become somebody more than a quality belt holder.

Comment

I thought PDL won fair and square. It seemed to me like a TKO was coming, PDL had already knocked him down and Gonzalez is crazy if he thought he was winning.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
            Every time De Leon threw the straight left hand Gonzalez would take a couple of steps back and that seemed to be his only answer in avoiding it. He never stepped around and look to counter. Don't think I gave Gonzalez a round, he really didn't do a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              Every time De Leon threw the straight left hand Gonzalez would take a couple of steps back and that seemed to be his only answer in avoiding it. He never stepped around and look to counter. Don't think I gave Gonzalez a round, he really didn't do a thing.
              he did a good job of backpedaling all night. seemed about all he could do. i wouldnt mind seeing it over, but gonzales has no1 to be upset with but himself. he said he couldnt see out of the eye and he was clearly losing the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                Jhonny, is that you?

Comment

wanna see hasegawa vs ponce

Comment

Ponce De Leon vs Broner Rematch
                    or Ponce vs Juama rematch

Comment

Working...
                    X