Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams on Facing Canelo, Still Eyes Martinez Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Williams on Facing Canelo, Still Eyes Martinez Trilogy

Paul “The Punisher” Williams made a special appearance on BoxingScene’s official radio show The Boxing Lab and talked about a variety of things. Williams recently was in a tragic motorcycle accident that has unfortunately left him paralyzed from the waist down.

Paul attended the Saul “Canelo” Alvarez vs. Josesito Lopez fight in Las Vegas this weekend as he received a special invite from Alvarez himself. Williams was originally supposed to be Alvarez’s opponent but was instead ringside to take in all the action. [Click Here To Read More]

Already talking about his comeback! SICK ****!

Comment

Wow, he seems to be handling this well. Who knows what's going on behind closed doors but I'm glad he's still making appearances and has such a positive attitude. We definitely were robbed of a good fight in Alvarez vs. Williams.

Comment

Thats the same spirit that made him such a true warrior. Amazing!

Comment

Amazing how upbeat he still is despite what he has been through. The guy is an inspiration. A true warrior. I hope he walks again

Comment

Williams would give hell to canelo..i hope to see him walk again...fearless like no other..

Comment

Williams was the man and a warrior wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy before his accident and people shat on him.Its sad that a unique talent like him wasnt that appreciated here.

War The Punisher!

Comment

It's that kind of fighting spirit that made me a fan of his boxing career, and now a fan of him as a person.

What a great person to the very core. A true inspiration.

Comment

war punisher

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                    Williams was the man and a warrior wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy before his accident and people shat on him.Its sad that a unique talent like him wasnt that appreciated here.

War The Punisher!
                    it was a frickin disgrace, i have no idea why people here shat all over him... one of my all time favs forever...

YOU'RE AN INSPIRATION TO EVERYONE PAUL, GET WELL CHAMP!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X