No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Laughs at Charr Protest, Says KO Was Coming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko Laughs at Charr Protest, Says KO Was Coming

Vitali Klitschko says he is bewildered after Germany's Manuel Charr lodged a protest following their WBC world title bout.

World heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko says he is bewildered after Germany's Manuel Charr lodged a protest following his fourth-round technical knock-out defeat to the Ukrainian.

Klitschko earned a TKO win over Charr in Moscow on Saturday in their WBC world title bout after a cut opened over the German's right eye and the challenger also hit the canvas in the second round. [Click Here To Read More]

Charr is lucky it was stopped. It's better to lose a fight with a bad cut than to lose a fight with brain damage.

Comment

Charr should be happy he got paid. From what I saw, he looked like he was there to collect

Comment

I'm just as Bewildered as Klitschko, Charr was getting his azz handed to him and really didn't do anything. I was glad the ref stopped the fight, cause it was a snoozer.

Comment

HAHA I LOVE the condescending remarks the brothers make towards the rest of the HW class as if they are nobodies.

"What's the point of that? Another round, or a maximum of two, and Charr would have been on the floor"

That might be my fav. quote from Vitali recently. It's almost as good as the quote I have in my sig.

Charr is fortunate to get an opportunity that many do not get. Obviously he wants a rematch. Who can blame him? the money is with the brothers.

Comment

lol Vlad needs to make a video of him laughing

Charr cant compete physically with the Klits, which seems to be the bigger problem more so than the lack of talent from these heavyweights.

None of these clowns are capable of hurting them

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Charr should be happy he got paid. From what I saw, he looked like he was there to collect
              He was looking to go down fighting, they denied him that privilege.

Comment

I agree with Vitali in this case but ironically this is what Lewis said after his win over Vitali.

Comment

What's the point of Lewis-Vital continuing? Vitali was going to go down in the next couple of rounds.

Comment

Charr said after the fight, that his plan was to get battered in the first half and then spring into action and attack Vitali in the second half.

If you have such a &#$%#$ strategy in a world championship fight against Vitali Klitschko, then you don't deserve anything better than getting TKOed on a cut.

How stupid can you be?

Comment

Working...
                    X