No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Was Not Happy With Charr Stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Was Not Happy With Charr Stoppage

MOSCOW - Ukraine's Vitali Klitschko successfully defended his WBC heavyweight title on Saturday night after the referee stopped his bout with Germany's Manuel Charr in the fourth round due to a cut over the challenger's right eye.

The fight was stopped with 56 secinds remaining in the round.

Klitschko improved his record to 45-2, while Charr, who was unbeaten before his meeting with Ukraine's 41-year-old veteran, fell to 21-1.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Vitali being classy as usual

Comment

Left hook didn't cause the cut, his thumb did.

Comment

Vitali's haircut caused the cut

Comment

Charr & All These Tomato Cans Have A Plan; Yet They All Get Destroyed By A Klitschko!

Watch these Klitschko Bros train!!! Look how fit, how ripped, how strong they are EVERY fight and nearly or at 40 years old!!! None of these opponents look or train like them. That's why they get destroyed, humiliated, and train wrecked in the ring. They all talk tough prior to fight night, but that's more about psyching themselves up, and the result is always the same; Dismantled. They don't get rattled by everyone's trash talk, or a spit or a slap in the face at a weigh-in! They trust their training, their strength & conditioning, their eating regimen, their fight plan, won't let them down, and it doesn't. Buster Douglas had three things working for him the night he upset Mike Tyson. 1) he was in his greatest shape of his life, 2) he was scared to death of Mike Tyson leading up to that fight; and FEAR is a great motivator, and 3) he caught Tyson on an off night and out of shape (which you will never catch a Klitschko Bro doing). UNTIL a young, motivated ripped to shreds, hungry Heavyweight resembling a young Mike Tyson or Evander Holyfield comes along, nobody will take down the Klitschko Bros, because they are the consummate professional, very regimented and disciplined at what they do, how they train, and how they manage their personal life. I respect, applaud, and appreciate all I witness in our two heavyweight champions. I am disgusted by everything I see, hear, and witness from everyone else in the heavyweight division that calls themselves a "contender".

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
            Watch these Klitschko Bros train!!! Look how fit, how ripped, how strong they are EVERY fight and nearly or at 40 years old!!! None of these opponents look or train like them. That's why they get destroyed, humiliated, and train wrecked in the ring. They all talk tough prior to fight night, but that's more about psyching themselves up, and the result is always the same; Dismantled. They don't get rattled by everyone's trash talk, or a spit or a slap in the face at a weigh-in! They trust their training, their strength & conditioning, their eating regimen, their fight plan, won't let them down, and it doesn't. Buster Douglas had three things working for him the night he upset Mike Tyson. 1) he was in his greatest shape of his life, 2) he was scared to death of Mike Tyson leading up to that fight; and FEAR is a great motivator, and 3) he caught Tyson on an off night and out of shape (which you will never catch a Klitschko Bro doing). UNTIL a young, motivated ripped to shreds, hungry Heavyweight resembling a young Mike Tyson or Evander Holyfield comes along, nobody will take down the Klitschko Bros, because they are the consummate professional, very regimented and disciplined at what they do, how they train, and how they manage their personal life. I respect, applaud, and appreciate all I witness in our two heavyweight champions. I am disgusted by everything I see, hear, and witness from everyone else in the heavyweight division that calls themselves a "contender".

Ehmmm,Buster was nowhere close to being afraid of Tyson,quite the opposite actually,everyone who fought Tyson at the time was afraid of his power and that did not stop them from being blasted.He was inspired and confidence comes with that package.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              Left hook didn't cause the cut, his thumb did.
              You for real? Did you not watch the replay? They had a slow motion shot of Vitali's left hook landing then blood pouring out of Charr's eyebrow. How is that not the result of the left landing?

Comment

Originally posted by HattonFaithful View Post
                You for real? Did you not watch the replay? They had a slow motion shot of Vitali's left hook landing then blood pouring out of Charr's eyebrow. How is that not the result of the left landing?

12 mins, cleary show that he sticks him with the thumb and pulls it down and blood starts flowing.

Comment

Buster Wasn't Scared???? Play The Post Fight Interviews Back!

Originally posted by ergheiz View Post
                  Ehmmm,Buster was nowhere close to being afraid of Tyson,quite the opposite actually,everyone who fought Tyson at the time was afraid of his power and that did not stop them from being blasted.He was inspired and confidence comes with that package.
                  Buster acknowledged several times, he was scared, he didn't know what to expect... But as the fight wore on, Buster gained confidence. But he described on more than one interview, he was very scared, very nervous preparing for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                    Buster acknowledged several times, he was scared, he didn't know what to expect... But as the fight wore on, Buster gained confidence. But he described on more than one interview, he was very scared, very nervous preparing for the fight.
                    SI.com: What was it like looking into Tyson's eyes in the moments before the fight?

Douglas: I wasn't really paying him no mind. I was just basically getting limber, breaking a sweat. I know he was doing that intimidation thing. But by that point I'm a professional, I was like, "Whatever." The only thing that's going to change my mind is the fight. I wasn't buying any of that.

SI.com: What do you remember being in the ring that night?

Douglas: The main thing is just a feeling, remembering how good I felt physically. I peaked at the perfect time. All the hard work I put into it, it was right there. Everything just came together as planned with the conditioning. I was just ready to go, ready to do whatever it took to be victorious.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz261fULr8M

Comment

Working...
                    X