Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vazquez Jr., Calderon, Gonzalez, 30-Day Weights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Vazquez Jr., Calderon, Gonzalez, 30-Day Weights

BAYAMÓN, PUERTO RICO- The Puerto Rican boxers who will fight in the headline bouts in the show “The War, Puerto Rico vs Mexico” showed in good condition today during the 30 day weigh in for their upcoming bouts on October 6 at the Coliseo Ruben Rodriguez in Bayamon, Puerto Rico, in a PR Best Boxing Promotions (PRBBP) presentation, in association with All Star Boxing, Top Rank and Promociones Zanfer broadcast on “Pay Per View”.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wow, Vasquez looks huge!!! He probably walks around 145! I wonder what Marquez walks around at.

Comment

Chelo Gonzalez is going to be on the televise card? After what he did on Showtime on Lopez/SAlido card? I cant understand that.

Comment

Wow at Vasquez, he looks 160,

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
          Chelo Gonzalez is going to be on the televise card? After what he did on Showtime on Lopez/SAlido card? I cant understand that.
          What did he do?

Comment

No ****, I'm sorry but I can be training in a room with a muthafucka in some damn briefs with his balls dangling jump roping.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
              What did he do?
              He didnt fight. Even thou he TKO the other guy he was there doing nothing for 6 or 7 rounds. Wasnt punching. The other guy was beaten a month before by Abner Cotto easily. The crowd was booing him. And considering the fight was in his backyard, dio ganas de llorar de la verguenza.

Comment

Working...
              X