Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caballero Not Worried About WBA Order: I'm With TMT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caballero Not Worried About WBA Order: I'm With TMT!

Celestino "Pelenchin" Caballero is not worried about the WBA's recent order featherweight mandatory challenger Nicholas Walters before October 2nd. The sanctioning organization has already ordered a purse bid for September 13 in Panama, but Caballero is not worried about the purse bid or the possibility of being stripped of his "regular" title under the WBA.

[Click Here To Read More]

lol at this delusional has been

Comment

I was looking forward to seeing that fight. Ive been wanting to see Walters fight some one decent.

Comment

Lol tmt aint **** they wont last long

Comment

TMNT - teenage mutant ninja turtles????????????????????

Comment

"I'll obey this...I'll obey that.." sounds like a fucxing cult lol

Comment

I think Nicholas Walters would knock him out

Comment

This guy is hype. He ducked Mickey Garcia.

Comment

CABALLERO is making the good little dog that obeis to what his boss want;he wants to appear strong refusing WBA's appointment but he looks only a little good dog compliant!!!

Comment

Caballero is talking like he's 25 years old. He needs to check the calendar and double check his age. Then realize that he's on his way out the door from boxing.

Anyway, this whole time Idk why I thought the TMT event was gonna be on Nov. 27th. Could it be that Berto is gonna fight on this card too? He said he was fighting in early November and I guess the 17th could be considered early... kinda. And he IS from Florida after too. Now imagine a card with Gamboa, Berto, Dirrell and Caballero... *whistle* :wank:

Comment

Working...
                    X