No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jhonny Gonzalez Putting in Work For Ponce Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jhonny Gonzalez Putting in Work For Ponce Bout

WBC featherweight champion Jhonny Gonzalez (52-7, 45KOs) is putting in a lot of work for the dangerous defense against Daniel Ponce De Leon (43-4, 35KOs) on September 15th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Gonzalez-Ponce will be part of the Showtime televised quardupleheader featuring Saul Alvarez vs. Josesito Lopez in the main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

whats up with his left hand?

Comment

Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
      whats up with his left hand?
      Looks to be injured or at least hes protecting it for now. Hopefully nothing to serious.

Comment

antispetic on the hand...going w/JG...Nacho's deciding factor in the corrner & Jhonny listens well 2 him...

Comment

This is jacked up. His left hand is obviously injured. I hope it gets better because I'd like to see him win. De Leon is junk.

Comment

Two knuckles on that left hand look badly bruised. Hope he fully recuperates before fight night. Like that first pic. I like both Jhonny and Ponce. May the best man win!

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              Two knuckles on that left hand look badly bruised. Hope he fully recuperates before fight night. Like that first pic. I like both Jhonny and Ponce. May the best man win!
              Same here I like both.

Comment

Working...
              X