Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Klitschko, Charr in Tense Face To Face in Moscow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Klitschko, Charr in Tense Face To Face in Moscow

WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (44-2, 40KOs), and undefeated challenger Manuel Charr (21-0, 11KOs), finally went face to face at the final press conference and things were tense. In the two previous press conference to announce the fight, only one of the two fighters was present. The fight takes place this coming Saturday at Olimpiyskiy in Moscow, Russia.

[Click Here To Read More]

Vitali is going to KO this dude, and leave a grease streak on canvas.

Comment

while dude got his PRACTICED mean mug on...Big Vit just looking at him like "I got this clown right where I want him"

Comment

even though hes being used as vitalis great finale, he was smart enough to get his purse doubled.

Comment

Fight of the Century.

Comment

There's a decent undercard for Vitali-Charr. Looking forward to seeing Abdulasamov and Glazkov fight again.

http://boxrec.com/show_display.php?show_id=647632

It will start at about 8 AM Pacific/11 AM Eastern on Saturday. Main event will be 11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern.

Legal stream here:

www.inter.ua/uk

And there will be another on Al Jazzera's website.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              There's a decent undercard for Vitali-Charr. Looking forward to seeing Abdulasamov and Glazkov fight again.

http://boxrec.com/show_display.php?show_id=647632

It will start at about 8 AM Pacific/11 AM Eastern on Saturday. Main event will be 11 AM Pacific/2 PM Eastern.

Legal stream here:

www.inter.ua/uk

And there will be another on Al Jazzera's website.
              Freedom i know Klitschko is your boy so u wouldnt wanna sell his opponent short (thus making Vits win less impressive) but seriously in all honesty because i know your well schooled up when it comes to HW and Europeans - Is this Charr dude of any use AT ALL? Ive not seen him fight. Had a quick check on boxrec, some DECENT if well faded guys on there nobody worth shouting about though. Doesn't seem a puncher either man
              Whats his chances and how does he go about pulling the win off

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                Freedom i know Klitschko is your boy so u wouldnt wanna sell his opponent short (thus making Vits win less impressive) but seriously in all honesty because i know your well schooled up when it comes to HW and Europeans - Is this Charr dude of any use AT ALL? Ive not seen him fight. Had a quick check on boxrec, some DECENT if well faded guys on there nobody worth shouting about though. Doesn't seem a puncher either man
                I've never been impressed with Charr. He got my attention with his KO of Olouken, but nothing I've seen since indicates he's anything more than a tough journeyman.

There's a much more talented heavyweight on the undercard named Glazkov, as well as a much stronger puncher named Abdulasamov.

Charr is sturdy and durable though, and Vitali's power at age 41 isn't what it was.

I have no doubt whatsoever that Vitali will win every round, but it will be interesting to see if he can stop Charr.
                Last edited by The Hammer; 09-04-2012, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                  Is this Charr dude of any use AT ALL? Ive not seen him fight. Had a quick check on boxrec, some DECENT if well faded guys on there nobody worth shouting about though. Doesn't seem a puncher either man
                  He's a meat and potatoes, medicore Heavyweight with a seemingly solid chin. Danny Williams had an easy time landing leather around the gloves on him. The reason he got the fight is because he's based out of Germany, rated by the WBC, and crashed a Klitschko press conference talking' some smack.

He puts in the work, and I like how he doesn't neglect the body, but he's just not very good. Okay handspeed, way too light on the combinations. Doesn't do a lot of work when the other guy is throwing, kind of fights in bursts like Huck. I expect him to get brutalized.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    I've never been impressed with Charr. He got my attention with his KO of Olouken, but nothing I've seen since indicates he's anything more than a tough journeyman.

There's a much more talented heavyweight on the undercard named Glazkov, as well as a much stronger puncher named Abdulasamov.

Charr is strong and durable though, and Vitali's power at age 41 isn't what it was.

I have no doubt whatsoever that Vitali will win every round, but it will be interesting to see if he can stop Charr.
                    I was hoping u were gonna tell me he was a real force....HOPING not expecting..

Vits power is still good but yeah its on the slide for sure, he is showing his age and he's wise to think of retiring. Will keep an eye out for those lads, cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X