No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Charr Update: Eleven Champs, Kulakova, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Charr Update: Eleven Champs, Kulakova, More

The Vitali Klitschko vs. Manuel Charr showdown, scheduled to take place at Olimpiyskiy Sports Arena in Moscow, Russia, on Sep. 8, is expected to be a major event in the local boxing community.

The show itself will be headlined by a showdown for the WBC heavyweight championship between, Ukrainian superstar Vitali Klitschko (44-2, 40 KOs) and unbeaten German challenger Manuel Charr (21-0, 11 KOs). The undercard will feature five title bouts for the WBC minor titles. In quite a step up in class Magomed Abdusalamov (15-0, 15 KOs) takes on Jameel McCline (41-12-3, 24 KOs) for a vacant WBC USNBC belt. Also there will be at least four WBC Baltic clashes in various weight classes (Maxim Vlasov – Khoren Gevor – 168 lbs, Andrey Meryasev – Muhitdin Rajapbaev – 160 lbs, Ayup Arsaev – Khavazhy Khatsygov – 126 lbs, and Konstantin Airich – Vyacheslav Glazkov – 200+ lbs). [Click Here To Read More]

Finally got around to watching Manuel Charr fight... Jesus Christ he is awful.

Johnathon Banks is ranked #4 by the WBC for some reason. I'd honestly much rather see that.

Still, though, I'm excited to see Vitali lay this guy to waste. It's a shame Huck isn't rated, I would SAVOR that ass kicking.

Comment

bernd boente the klitschkos manager said that "david haye fights chisora and winner fights vitali" and behind there back the klitschkos sign a deal to fight manuel charr(who?) and didnt david sign a contract in december to fight vitali and then vitali backed out and fought chisora

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Finally got around to watching Manuel Charr fight... Jesus Christ he is awful.

Johnathon Banks is ranked #4 by the WBC for some reason. I'd honestly much rather see that.

Still, though, I'm excited to see Vitali lay this guy to waste. It's a shame Huck isn't rated, I would SAVOR that ass kicking.
        I'd much rather see Huck get a rematch and hand Sasha HIS first official loss.

Comment

Working...
        X