Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vitali Klitschko's Final Training, Arrives in Moscow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Vitali Klitschko's Final Training, Arrives in Moscow

WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (44-2, 40KOs) puts in a lot of work in training camp, as he counts down the days until his scheduled defense against undefeated challenger Manuel Charr (21-0, 11KOs). The fight takes place this coming Saturday at Olimpiyskiy in Moscow, Russia. The final photo of the gallery show Vitali arriving in Moscow, ready for battle. Photos by Michael Sterlingeaton at Biohotel Stanglwirt.

[Click Here To Read More]

What on earth is happening in that first picture? I wonder if the one where he looks like he's crying, several pictures down gives any clues?

Anyway, i'm actually looking forward to this. Best of luck to both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
      What on earth is happening in that first picture? I wonder if the one where he looks like he's crying, several pictures down gives any clues?

Anyway, i'm actually looking forward to this. Best of luck to both fighters.
      It doesn't look right, but I believe they are stretching his arms..

Comment

¿Playing "Ping Pong" is part of his training routine? That's a first..But now thinking about it, I've seen worst & weirder training techniques..

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
          ¿Playing "Ping Pong" is part of his training routine? That's a first..But now thinking about it, I've seen worst & weirder training techniques..
          I lol'd at the ping pong picture.

Comment

He looks like he is getting drilled up the ass on that first pic.

Comment

looking old now..haye speed would get him

Comment

Real competitive games of ping pong/table tennis can be quite the exercise or so I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
                  He trains his reflexes by playing table tennis/ping pong. He's pretty serious about his training

Comment

Kinda sad, looks like this may be his last fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X