Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Felix Sturm, Daniel Geale Make Weight For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Felix Sturm, Daniel Geale Make Weight For Battle

IBF middleweight champion Daniel Geale (L) of Australia, and WBA champion Felix Sturm of Germany (R), poses during their weigh-in at the VW car dealership in Duisburg, Germany. The IBF and WBA World Championship middleweight fight will be held at Arena Oberhausen on Saturday night in Oberhausen, Germany. Both fighters weighed in at 72 kilograms [158.7-pounds].

[Click Here To Read More]

I'v been a long time fan of Sturm since the De la Hoya robbery but he's been slipping a little bit the last couple years. He need's to go after the Martinez/ Chavez winner if he want's to be remembered as a great champion when he retires, if not people will remember his as a typical protected German fighter. Hopefully he stop's Geale and makes a statement then goes after the Martinez- Chavez winner here in the U.S.

Comment

War Ćatić!

Comment

Both men look ready for war. Can't wait for this one! As well as Proksa-Golovkin

Comment

war geale!!! i have a feeling this will be a home cooking for sturm aka sven ottke 2

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
            I'v been a long time fan of Sturm since the De la Hoya robbery but he's been slipping a little bit the last couple years. He need's to go after the Martinez/ Chavez winner if he want's to be remembered as a great champion when he retires, if not people will remember his as a typical protected German fighter. Hopefully he stop's Geale and makes a statement then goes after the Martinez- Chavez winner here in the U.S.
            sven ottke jr.

Comment

lol at the last picture of Geale. looks like he's busting out a hearty French laugh "Hol hol hol!"

Comment

I hope Geale knocks Sturm out!

Comment

I didn't realize this fight was being sanctioned by the Special Olympics.

Comment

Felicia gets knocked the **** out hopefully.

War Geale !

Comment

Working...
                    X