Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: If I Lose To Garcia, It's Goodbye To Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: If I Lose To Garcia, It's Goodbye To Boxing!

Former four division world champion Erik "El Terrible" Morales (52-8, 36KOs) has placed his career on the line in the upcoming rematch with WBA/WBC junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia (24-0, 15KOs). When they fought in March, Morales was dropped in the eleventh round and lost a twelve round unanimous decision. The rematch takes place on October 20th at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. [Click Here To Read More]

Until he gets another offer.

Comment

You shouldn't have had a title in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by JuanmaLopezATG
        please delete your disgusting quotes *****
        Tell the guys that wrote them chief. lol

Comment

I really respect Morales, but there is no if he loses. He is going to lose without a doubt. I don't know why he thinks he still has it. I know fighters just try to make the last few hundreds of thousands before its too late, but his health is on the line here.

Comment

Well good thing you opened your gym cause after this fight you can dedicate yourself 100 percent to the future generation

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              Tell the guys that wrote them chief. lol
              That damn Alt probably wrote half of them
              Last edited by Larry the boss; 08-29-2012, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Good news, he's been shot for years he needs to hang them up for good this time. I hate the fact that Garcia is gonna have two wins over that legend on his record.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Good news, he's been shot for years he needs to hang them up for good this time. I hate the fact that Garcia is gonna have two wins over that legend on his record.
                  I still stand firm on this fight bieng unnecessary. Plenty of good 140#r's out there Garcia is a young champ and I would like to see him fight other solid comp.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    You shouldn't have had a title in the first place
                    BINGO!!! I've never liked him frankly. He's a poor sport sour loser. Look at how he acted during the Barrera fights and after the last one when he clearly lost.

Hope Garcia sends him rockabye like Pacquiao did or wipes him out like Raheem did.

WESS keep the quotes,lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X