No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce-Mauricio Martinez Finalized For Sept. 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce-Mauricio Martinez Finalized For Sept. 22

A deal has been finalized for former four division world champion Jorge Arce (60-6-2, 46KOs) to take on Mauricio Martinez (36-12-1, 24KOs) of Panama on September 22nd in Los Mochis, Mexico. The fight will take place at the Gimnasio Polifuncional.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ohhhh.... ewww

Comment

what about that guy that he just fought that ended ugly?he looked like he was gonna give arce alot of trouble

Comment

Looks like Arce is afraid of a Rojas rematch!

Comment

Arce can't afford to get his chances derailed so i don't blame him for ducking Rojas in a rematch he said he would give.Maybe some other time.

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
            what about that guy that he just fought that ended ugly?he looked like he was gonna give arce alot of trouble
            Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
            Looks like Arce is afraid of a Rojas rematch!
            Lol reminds me of the Lion King. The one part where the hyenas are saying "Mufasa" to each other.

You say Rojas to Arce and the dude ****s his pants.

Somebody needs to dub the first 5 seconds of this video and switch Mufasa for Rojas.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Lol reminds me of the Lion King. The one part where the hyenas are saying "Mufasa" to each other.

You say Rojas to Arce and the dude ****s his pants.

Somebody needs to dub the first 5 seconds of this video and switch Mufasa for Rojas.
              LMAO!!! Arce is gonna beat Martinez, and then get bodied by Nonito.

Comment

Yooo, if he fights him in Mall of Asia... I might be there in December/January!
                Do it...... Arce is going to be the only guy he KO's at 122

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  LMAO!!! Arce is gonna beat Martinez, and then get bodied by Nonito.
                  Ill be laughing even harder if Donaire moves up to 126 without even fighting him. Then Arce we'll be stuck between the wall and Rojas.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Ill be laughing even harder if Donaire moves up to 126 without even fighting him. Then Arce we'll be stuck between the wall and Rojas.
                    OR.....Arce will step in the ring with Rigondeaux. I think Rigo would beat Travieso worse than Donaire would.
                    Last edited by kiaba360; 08-29-2012, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X