Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marroquin vs Gonzalez The Backup Plan For Rigondeaux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marroquin vs Gonzalez The Backup Plan For Rigondeaux?

According to rising super bantamweight prospect Oscar Gonzalez (19-1, 13KOs), he will potentially face Roberto Marroquin (22-1, 15KOs) on the Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Sergio Martinez undercard on September 15th at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

someone just dodged a bullet

Comment

Rather this than see Rigo robbed by his own promoter.

Arum was already up to no good before and with Rigo's contract being up and knowing he got a better offer from GBP he wouldn't hesitate to get his prospect a gift decision.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
        someone just dodged a bullet
        Hell yea he did. I'm glad too Marroquin is only 23, he has a big following here in he DFW metroplex hopefully he can keep stepping up on his way to a tiltle shot. He's been wanting a rematch with that dude that beat him by SD a couple years ago.

Comment

They never should've had such a **** fight on the card in the first place why not have marquez/viloria on instead ?

Comment

I hate to see boxers career's derailed buy leagal bull**** with managers and promoters. It's bad enough they have to deal with the sanctioning body bull****. I hope Rigo gets to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickfist View Post
              They never should've had such a **** fight on the card in the first place why not have marquez/viloria on instead ?
              Dude WTF did you say? I guess your one of those fairweather I only know the ESPN/HBO fighters. Roberto Marroquin had a real good chance at beating Rigo. The kid is no joke. He wnet 1 and 1 vs Gary Russel Jr back in the day. He fought in world championships in the amateurs and had a top 3 ranking.
              You not knowing who he is doesn't change anything. This fight can be a main event any other time. It's bigger the Marquez/Valoria

Comment

Working...
              X