No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Warns 50 Cent About The Boxing Business

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Warns 50 Cent About The Boxing Business

Former undisputed heavyweight champion Mike Tyson appeared on Entertainment Sports Radio and discussed the topic of TMT Promotions, the promotional company started by rapper 50 Cent and his close friend Floyd Mayweather Jr.

[Click Here To Read More]

Interesting take on it.

I think Mike is underestimating 50 Cent though, Curtis Jackson is no naive young Tyson. He has dealt with snakes all his life, some would argue he is one himself.

Comment

This sounds like great advice.

Comment

Well said. I really do question 50's experience. Has he really been involved with the details and intricacies of the business before creating his promotional company? Being around Floyd is not enough. But we will see in time what happens.

Comment

So 50 cent sniffs floyds nuts while he trains and now he thinks he could run a company? Stick to ur music 50. U dont have the dedication for this.

Comment

Actually, the boxing world should be warned about 50 Cent. The man survived multiple gun shots including being shot in the face. He not only snitched on some of New York's deadliest criminals, he made a song about it. He rarely makes any music today and remains top 5 wealthiest Hip Hop acts today.

Being around Money May all these years, I am sure he's learned a thing or two on how to bob & weave in this business not to mention slither through the grass.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
              So 50 cent sniffs floyds nuts while he trains and now he thinks he could run a company? Stick to ur music 50. U dont have the dedication for this.
              Why all the hate and the "nay-say"? What have you accomplished in life mate? 50 is trying to bring more money and publicity to the great sport of boxing. All the power to him.

Comment

Boy do they have some lessons coming their way! I'm sure Professor Tyson could enlighten them, HA! He had a brillant money man in Cayton and fired him so Don King could take over his money, brillant move Mike! Ray.

Comment

I foresee TMT getting massive, and keeping boxing numbers and recognition on the rise. If a solid American heavyweight would come along and sign with them, the above sentence times 100.

Comment

50 is gonna get cleaned out

Comment

Working...
                    X