No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson's Broadway Show Receiving Rave Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson's Broadway Show Receiving Rave Reviews

He's got the chops, this Mike Tyson guy, reallly does.

Notice I said "chops" and not "chomps" as on that night in Las Vegas when Don King and I stood stunned in the ring at the MGM and whispered to the promoter something like:

"Hey, DK, be careful not to step on Mr. Holyfield's earlobe which is lying on the canvas below us."

King's first idea for damage control was to send me running after Rev. Jesse Jackson "for a prayer" which I told him wouldn't help reattach Holyfield's ear. Bit late, so to speak, for a prayer session, I figured.

[Click Here To Read More]

I love Iron Mike. He makes the boxing so famous after Muhammad Ali. He is the PRIDE and an icon of boxing.

Comment

Lol, congrats to Mike.

Comment

Go Tyson

Glad to see Tyson overcome some of those demons. He is one of the most fascinating boxers I have ever watched and have always rooted for his success.

Comment

**Looks up "anomolous enigma" in dictionary. **Reads definition: "Michael Gerard Tyson. Profesional boxer. Youngest heavy weight champion of the world. Harvested lemons from hell and brought them to Earth to squeeze out warm cups of lemonade."

Comment

so glad to see that he has some success...he deserves it...he is a inspiration!

Comment

I was expecting some corny reviews like :

"A knock out!"

"This show packs a punch!"

"Great show, Tyson doesn't pull any punches!"

The usual stuff for any boxing-related show/film/series.

Comment

i saw the hsow it was amazing
                really hope he comes back

Comment

Working...
                X