No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris John's Manager Says Return Still Up in The Air

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris John's Manager Says Return Still Up in The Air

Even without a date for his next bout, World Boxing Association featherweight champion Chris John has started his pre-fight routine of traveling between Perth, Australia, and his hometown of Semarang.

Chris went to Perth on July 11 to meet with trainer Craig Christian to improve his conditioning after two months off. He has since returned to Semarang.

“I’ve returned to Semarang, but I will be back in Perth for another training session with a focus on sparring,” Chris said.

[Click Here To Read More]

Booooo!!!!

Comment

Duck more people while being sheltered in your home city. Holding that belt hostage like anyone cares about you.

This dude STILL hasnt fought a guy ranked top 10........

His last 4 opponents ranking worldwide:

Comment

He smashed Marquez, hes already beaten the best....infact I dont hear anyone screaming his name Plus he makes more money over there, he'll whoop gamboa too

Comment

Originally posted by choelzle View Post
          He smashed Marquez, hes already beaten the best....infact I dont hear anyone screaming his name Plus he makes more money over there, he'll whoop gamboa too
          It's almost like dude doesn't even exist, it's weird.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            It's almost like dude doesn't even exist, it's weird.
            Mainly because he does not chase attention. Treats his work like a job. He probably likes it that way. Regardless, when I do get to see him fight, it is always good because he brings it and is very entertaining. I wish he would fight over here more often, but he probably makes more money on his home turf.

Comment

You obviously didn't see the fight with Marquez. People jump on boxrec and think they know what happened in a fight. What a joke, anyone who thinks John won that fight is a moron. If John beat Marquez then you must think Bradley beat Pacquiao.

The American judge Oscar Perez scored the fight for John and he hasn't judged a title fight since.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X