No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 cent Believes He Can Make Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 50 cent Believes He Can Make Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Rapper/boxing promoter 50 Cent believes that he can make the long awaited mega-fight showdown between Manny Pacquiao (54-4-2, 38KOs) and Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs).

50 Cent, along with Mayweather, recently created their own promotional company - TMT Promotions. The company has already signed up Yuriorkis Gamboa, Billy Dibb, Celestino Caballero, Andre Dirrell and they are working with Zab Judah.

[Click Here To Read More]

50 Cent is probably the only one who can make it. He has no problems with Arum.

Comment

Yeah, too bad he's 2 years too late. A meaningless fight atm. Pacman has no title & also had2 controversial fights & looks rather vulnerable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Yeah, too bad he's 2 years too late. A meaningless fight atm. Pacman has no title & also had2 controversial fights & looks rather vulnerable.
        Mayweather has had 1 controversial fight and struggled with a shot Cotto that Pac KO'd.

Comment

Someone needs to send 50 a memo saying that boxer's aren't your personal hitmen or cronies or bodyguards...I would assume 50's statement might raise a red flag for the TMT boxers, as most boxers enjoy being in a partnership with a promoter, not being a promoter's property.

Comment

props to 50 if it happens...if it does, it was the golden girls who screwed this up after all and floyd's lack of heart

Comment

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
              50 Cent is probably the only one who can make it. He has no problems with Arum.
              But Haymon does.

I think this might be all talk just to hype 50 and TMT up...

Comment

Yep, this is one case of over "marinaded".
                I would still tune in, but there are others that have my attention like Donaire vs Nishioka & Martinez vs Chavez

Comment

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
                  Mayweather has had 1 controversial fight and struggled with a shot Cotto that Pac KO'd.
                  Wait, not the exact same Cotto that Pacman called out twice in 2012 but only at catchweights right?? Not that Miguel Angel Cotto right??

Comment

Wait, not the exact same Cotto that Pacman called out twice in 2012 but only at catchweights right?? Not that Miguel Angel Cotto right??
                    It's the same Cotto that wanted a CW for Margarito at 150, the same weight Pac offered him. Ouch.

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    But Haymon does.

I think this might be all talk just to hype 50 and TMT up...
                    Yeah I forgot about Haymon. Why is this guy so greedy?

Comment

Working...
                    X