No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cote vs Chebah Lands on Bute-Grachev Card, 11/3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cote vs Chebah Lands on Bute-Grachev Card, 11/3

After weeks of negotiations, InterBox finally came to terms with Team Ali Chebah thereby avoiding an IBF purse bid called for next week. IBF Intercontinental 140-pound champion Pier-Olivier « Apou » Cote (19-0-0, 13 KO) will face Ali « The Angel » Chebah (33-2-0, 26 KO) on Saturday, November 3rd at the Montreal Bell Centre. This much anticipated matchup will take place on the undercard of the Boxing Gala featuring Lucian Bute vs. undefeated Denis Grachev.

[Click Here To Read More]

not a bad card so far. 4 fighters with a total of 3 losses. any US TV for this?

Comment

Great card, hope we can see it in the U.S. Cote is an explosive fighter with power in both hands and fun to watch! Chebah and Olusegun fought a war so Chebah is going to make in interesting, hopefully. Grachev came off a big upset but his defence isn't the best but Bute has to show his confidence is back. Like I said, great card!

Comment

Chebah is a live dog..I like Cote but this is a tough fight for him. Should be exciting!!

Comment

Yeah cote looks like he could really be something. I've been waiting to see him fight again.

Comment

bute needs to fight a super 6 opponent to get back the respect. no one cares about this no loss guy at the time.

Comment

Working...
            X