No announcement yet.

EA Announces Gatti and Ward For Fight Night Cover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA Announces Gatti and Ward For Fight Night Cover

Electronic Arts (Nasdaq:ERTS - News) throws a killer combo in this top-rated sports game franchise. EA announced today that Arturo Gatti and Micky Ward will serve as cover athletes and spokespeople for EA SPORTS(TM) Fight Night Round 3 for PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system and Xbox® videogame system from Microsoft. Both boxing champions renowned for their intense rivalry in the sport will be featured on the cover of the highly anticipated boxing videogame scheduled to come out in February 2006. EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 for the Xbox 360(TM) and PSP(TM) (PlayStation®Portable) systems will showcase an exclusive cover athlete to be unveiled at the world's largest annual technology tradeshow, the International Consumer Electronics Show in January 2006. [details]

WHAT?!!!!

Mayweather should be in cover. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Manny_P
      WHAT?!!!!

Mayweather should be in cover. LOL!
      Why, do you want him to go into a tailspin?

Comment

Oh, I get it. Now they're trying to retroactively impose the EA curse on people.

Comment

First they're on the cover of the new Dropkick Murphys album, and now this. They're turning into boxing's poster boys.

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahaha what a horrible idea for a cover
            ward gatti was in 2002-2003 so there going to be on the cover in 2006?!?
            if gatti loses to damgaard then i will laugh my ass of at these idiots
            we have one retired (i think) fighter and one washed up fighter on the cover
            great job ea sports!

Comment

Do you guys know that Ricky Hatton is on the cover of the British version of the game and he has won two world titles since?

Comment

MIKE TYSON BETTER BE IN THE GAME!!!

Comment

Gatti-Ward on the ****ing front cover. What the hell?

Tyson would be more suitable if they are going to choose a fighter like Gatti or a fighter like Ward. Tyson is much more intense in his hate of fighters, managers and pretty much anyone in his path. I know Ward and Gatti had their thing, but i seriously dont think they deserve the cover and i agree with what PBF said.

Comment

jermaine taylor should of been in the front cover

Comment

Working...
                    X