No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caballero, Espinso Hold Presser: Possible WBA Lawsuit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caballero, Espinso Hold Presser: Possible WBA Lawsuit

WBA featherweight champion Celestino "Pelenchin" Caballero, and his advisor/former manager Rogelio Espiņo, held a press conference on Tuesday morning at the El Jade Tavern in Panama City, Panama - to explain his position and possible legal moves in reaction to the WBA's threat of stripping him of the belt if he does't sign another fight contract with promoter Sampson Boxing for his next mandatory defense.

[Click Here To Read More]

Caballero's name has been everywhere lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
      I don't even know the whole situation but I hope they'll go to the court with WBA and **** them up so badly that they won't even have money to make more interim and super belts.
      I agree with this. Making another belt available while there is already a champ or super champ

Comment

And here I thought he was screwing Mayweather too like Dirrell.

Whats this whole situation about? Is it cause he wanted the fight in Panama and Mikey didnt so they threatened to strip him? If so, he's the champ, whats wrong with fighting in his backyard.

Comment

Caballeros always got some drama goin on and always complaining how he cant get fights, then he walks away from the Garcia matchup.I cant be bothered with him anymore

Comment

Working...
          X