No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Beats Down Vinny Maddalone Over Five

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Beats Down Vinny Maddalone Over Five

Hand Arena, Clevedon, Somerset - Tyson Fury (19-0, 14KOs) stopped Vinny Maddalone (35-8, 26KOs) in five rounds to capture the vacant WBO Inter-Continental heavyweight title

[Click Here To Read More]

Thanks I was trying to find out about this one

Comment

Completed one-sided and pretty unpleasant to watch at times. Maddalone was so far out of his depth.

Comment

thanks, maybe now he will get some decent opponents

Comment

Hopefully Fury fights Adamek next but wouldn't be surprised if he fights another sub par opponent.

Comment

Maddalone was fine for Adamek? As were Grant, Golota and McBride. As will be James Toney...

If we're going to trash Fury's opposition we should definitely be taking another look at Adamek's CV.

Comment

Heres is the tournament Id like to see:

Fury vs Chisora: Fury
              Haye vs Chsora: TBD
              Fury vs Price:
              Haye vs Fury:
              Price vs Chisora:
              Haye vs Price:

Last man standing gets a Klitschko.

Comment

Yes, Maddalone is not a good fighter, and there'll be no excuses from me about a poor opponent. However, I have a sneaking suspicion that, behind the whole "circus" banter, Fury might be beginning to really improve as a fighter, putting in the hard yards in training and making his jab in particular look like a real weapon. Yes, a bum fight. Definitely a bum fight. That shouldn't, however, gloss over the fact that Fury is improving.

Of course, this is Fury, so I might be TOTALLY wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                  Heres is the tournament Id like to see:

Fury vs Chisora: Fury
                  Haye vs Chsora: TBD
                  Fury vs Price:
                  Haye vs Fury:
                  Price vs Chisora:
                  Haye vs Price:

Last man standing gets a Klitschko.
                  that will prob take 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
                    Yes, Maddalone is not a good fighter, and there'll be no excuses from me about a poor opponent. However, I have a sneaking suspicion that, behind the whole "circus" banter, Fury might be beginning to really improve as a fighter, putting in the hard yards in training and making his jab in particular look like a real weapon. Yes, a bum fight. Definitely a bum fight. That shouldn't, however, gloss over the fact that Fury is improving.

Of course, this is Fury, so I might be TOTALLY wrong
                    Totally agree. Something clicked about 8 or 9 months ago & he now seems to live like an athlete. I was very impressed with his combinations & movement. I'd still have Price a favourite over him but the longer the fight goes the more I lean towards Fury.

Comment

Working...
                    X