Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vitali Klitschko Suffers Injury in Wild Ukraine Riot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Vitali Klitschko Suffers Injury in Wild Ukraine Riot

KIEV: Ukraine police on Wednesday used tear gas and several people were injured at a chaotic protest against a new language law as the president summoned the leaders of parliament to limit a growing crisis. The opposition has reacted furiously to the rushed passing by the Ukrainian parliament the Verkhovna Rada late on Tuesday of the law elevating the status of Russian, which was not on the parliament’s agenda for that day.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wtf Vitali should have started laying some people out.

Comment

^^ What he said.

Comment

Big Vit is really "The People's Champ".....dude out on the frontline...gotta love it!!

Comment

Vitali standing up to some powerful men and in middle of riot without 30 body guards like some of the other so called "boxers". A real MAN. Up on the front lines. You know those cops arent touching him.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            Big Vit is really "The People's Champ".....dude out on the frontline...gotta love it!!
            For real Vitali for president!! No one would dare cross his policies

Comment

Lol Vitali is a G! I think I like him more now...

Comment

smth.'s fishy , either no interest for his next fight , or P.R. campaign for his future political career . too much posing in the pictures by klichko

Comment

"I dont know why doctor stop the Riot, I see through tear gas very well"

Comment

lol should've just taken them out

Comment

Working...
                    X