Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrett Livid at Weigh-In: Barks 'F*** Shane Cameron!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barrett Livid at Weigh-In: Barks 'F*** Shane Cameron!

A confident Monte Barrett takes a 2kg advantage into tomorrow night's heavyweight fight against Shane Cameron.

At this afternoon's weigh-in, Cameron tipped the scales at 97.4kg [214.7-pounds] while a formidable-looking Barrett was 99.3kg [218.9-pounds].

When Cameron dabbled in the obligatory pre-bout smack-talk, Barrett replied simply with "F*** Shane Cameron".

[Click Here To Read More]

If Cameron wins this one I will be stunned.

However, if that miracle does happen the sky is the limit. What's next? Jameel McCline? DaVarryl Williamson? Dominick Guinn? Or, and whisper this, Michael Grant?

He could very well be the Champion of the 90's Fringe Contender of The World!

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post

However, if that miracle does happen the sky is the limit. What's next? Jameel McCline? DaVarryl Williamson? Dominick Guinn? Or, and whisper this, Michael Grant?

if he wins this fight over Barrett he will be the WBO asian pacific & WBO oriental champion. this will put him in the WBO top 5-10 & in contention for a world title shot. Barrett can make some good money fighting in newzealand & australian if he wins this fight. that would be 1-0-1 vs tua, cameron & he could still fight kali meehan, chauncey welliver & alex leapai. he could be in position for a shot at wladimir klitschko or at the very least an important WBO eliminator. this fight has huge implications in the top 10 WBO ratings. it's a bigger fight then most realize because tua was gonna get a title shot with vitali if he beat barrett & he was #3 in the WBO at the time he lost. shane cameron could get a shot at a title or be involved in an eliminator if he beats barrett.

Comment

I'm not too worried a out judging there.... He got a fair shake his last two times.... By that I mean the judges didn't rape him like I've seen in other fights in other people's home country

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post

Please! Don't give the alphabet boys anymore ideas about more belts. But I really am surprised that they actually don't have a WBA Senior Championship belt as of yet.

Comment

Working...
          X