Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Ortiz Upset: We've Got Sept. 15 Alone Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum on Ortiz Upset: We've Got Sept. 15 Alone Now!

Minutes after "Vicious" Victor Ortiz informed referee Jack Reiss that he was not able to continue his grueling Los Angeles war against Josesito Lopez, Top Rank president Todd duBoef got a text message from a key figure in the pay-per-view TV industry.

[Click Here To Read More]

I was thinking this as soon as Ortiz quit, wondering what Uncle Bob would have to say to GBP lol

Comment

Did any1 think Vic had a chance vs Alvarez?? I didn't & Canelo will have a nothing bout..Quintana doesn't deserve the shot & Trout is as exciting as watching grass grow...Canelo's career, historically, is in trouble, as he refuses 2 fight the best...

Comment

As always, Arum gets his way..

Comment

richard schaefer once again gets exposed as a clown

Comment

Arum did say we booked Spet 15th first and we waited til Chavez won to confirm the fight with Martinez. He was telling GBP how can they book a fight because any injury can happen LOL.

Comment

I hope Canelo fights Lara if he can win his fight on the 30th. The general public don't really know who he is but it would be a competitive fight.

Comment

Bob Arum after the fight:
                Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 06-24-2012, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Maybe GBP should do an Arum and still make the fight between Canelo/Ortiz, If ortiz heals though.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                    richard schaefer once again gets exposed as a clown
                    explain

Comment

Working...
                    X