Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caballero vs. Garcia Fiasco Will Be Investigated By WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caballero vs. Garcia Fiasco Will Be Investigated By WBA

The world championship committee of the World Boxing Association will investigate the situation related to the cancellation of the fight between Panamanian featherweight champion Celestino 'Pelenchín' Caballero and undefeated mandatory challenger Miguel 'Mikey' Garcia.

[Click Here To Read More]

I have missed some news somewhere

I didn't see the article that said the fight is off ! ???

I am getting the sense that Jeff Mayweather and Caballero do not want to take on the Garcia's .

Garcia is gonna end Caballero if they do fight so its better that they run mang run cause Garcia will size you up, make you puke and they KO yer self

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
      I have missed some news somewhere

I didn't see the article that said the fight is off ! ???

I am getting the sense that Jeff Mayweather and Caballero do not want to take on the Garcia's .

Garcia is gonna end Caballero if they do fight so its better that they run mang run cause Garcia will size you up, make you puke and they KO yer self
      No. Caballero had been trained since late May to fight Garcia, and the fight was signed and ready to go for July 28th. Than, that Sampson guy who won the purse bid switched the fight to September 7th, without consulting Caballero's side.

Caballero doesn't duck anyone, the guy will go anywhere anytime to fight anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

Caballero doesn't duck anyone, the guy will go anywhere anytime to fight anyone.

I agree so then, simply put, show up September 7th and fight the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
          I agree so then, simply put, show up September 7th and fight the fight.
          I don't know why he can't fight in September, instead he's wanting a fight with Chris John. #Ghey

WBA need to fine Sampson's a$$ changing this stuff, he knew after the purse bid that this fight was on telefutura, he should've brought it up then.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            I don't know why he can't fight in September, instead he's wanting a fight with Chris John. #Ghey

WBA need to fine Sampson's a$$ changing this stuff, he knew after the purse bid that this fight was on telefutura, he should've brought it up then.
            A Chris John fight isn't bad, but I don't see why Caballero would risk going to John's yard for a possible robbery.

I was really looking forward to Caballero-Garcia. If not, I think we'll see Garcia get an Orlando Salido shot.

Comment

Working...
            X