No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Rodriguez Injures Knee, Withdraws From 7/13 Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Rodriguez Injures Knee, Withdraws From 7/13 Bout

Undefeated Heavyweight David Rodriguez has suffered a serious knee injury forcing him to pull out of the much anticipated match up with Heavyweight contender Manuel Quezada July 13th. Rodriguez will undergo Arthroscopy treatment comments Dr. Luis Urrea of El Paso, Texas. David has great potential returning to the ring following surgery. Due to the injury the fight has been cancelled Zef Ramirez Comments - "I’m extremely disappointed but I know injuries occur I’m hoping for the best and after treatment we can get David back in the ring." [Click Here To Read More]

this sucks! this was one of the more interesting heavyweight fights coming up. this was a really good matchup of lesser known heavyweights. rodriguez is a protected fighter & this would have been his toughest test yet. this had potential for some good fire works. quezada is a decent fighter. he is a C to C+ level guy. this would have answered a few questions about rodriguez. quezada can take a pretty good punch & he has been the distance a few times. he is one of those firtha, gavern, bahktov, sprott type fighters you need on your resume to be considered for contention.

Comment

Really

Really this guy been fighting punching bags hes what like 35 and still hasent
      Fought any one i mean he has talent but come on he needs to step up the comp

Comment

To TS: Who's Zef Ramirez?

Comment

fight may b off but what's the injury?? if it's only scopped may not b a ligament & looking @ no more than 2 months...if it's a ligament next year...

Comment

Working...
          X