Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights From Manchester, UK: Quigg 121.75, Munroe 121.5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Weights From Manchester, UK: Quigg 121.75, Munroe 121.5

Scott Quigg and Rendall Munroe were both ready for battle after weighing in for tomorrow (Saturday) night’s vacant WBA interim world super-bantamweight title at Manchester Velodrome.

Quigg was slightly heavier at 8st 9lb 12oz (121lb 12oz) while magnificently sculptured Munroe weighed 8st 9lb 10oz (121lb 10oz). [Click Here To Read More]

Looking forward to this fight, cant wait...And how Munroe comes in under 9 stones still amazes me.

Comment

Lifting bins keeps ya in trim

Comment

good luck to all you. Im tempted to bet on rabchenko, dude is young and strong.

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
          good luck to all you. Im tempted to bet on rabchenko, dude is young and strong.
          I was tempted myself but after viewing more footage of him I wasn't very impressed tbh
          Its a difficult fight to predict IMO
          A legit 50/50 though after what I seen I'd probably be leaning more towards Rhodes tbh

Comment

I dont like how Rhodes just hangs there and covers up, he's well hittable especially to the body, and Rabchenko has some star factor, he has the ability imo his only weakness is mobility but Rhodes will feel his power and get stopped im thinking. Good fight though. Also there doesnt seem much on Rhodes punches, he's done trust me.

Comment

quigg has got a tough fight here

Comment

Munroe is a live dog in this one.

He has a chance of the upset.

Comment

I dont like how Munroe has been sparring his friend Booth, who is shot as a fighter and he probably too it easy on him. Quigg has sparred Willie Casey who is tough as nails.

Comment

munroe has a spoiler style, could upset quigg abit. rendall has a make him miss make him pay mentality

Comment

Working...
                    X