No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Tabs Shane Cameron For Chisora Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye Tabs Shane Cameron For Chisora Sparring

Shane Cameron is understood to have landed a unique three-week training camp with former British heavyweight boxing champion David Haye.

Fairfax Media can reveal Haye is funding return flights to London for Cameron's team, including manager Ken Reinsfield and trainer Henry Schuster, and will also cover accommodation costs and pay the Kiwi brawler a sparring fee.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LOL! For cameron this sparring will be hell! The only thing it will do to him is getting owned and propably knocked down again and again.

Comment

What's all this about? Haye financing a round trip from New Zealand for Shane Cameron and his team so he can spar with a C-level fighter who doesn't resemble Chisora in any way, shape or form. Bizarre. And pricey.

Comment

Shame on Shane

This bum a few years back stiffed my boy Leo Nolan of a fight because they were afraid of his skills so they used an excuse he couldn't get a Visa to pull out of it. This is a confidence builder for David, he get's to knock the same guy out for three weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
          This bum a few years back stiffed my boy Leo Nolan of a fight because they were afraid of his skills so they used an excuse he couldn't get a Visa to pull out of it. This is a confidence builder for David, he get's to knock the same guy out for three weeks.
          i remember when leo nolan beat lou savarese a few years back. always liked lou & was cheering for him but leo fought a great fight & showed some solid skills. i believe he was 21-0 at the time & it was his first step up fight. savarese was getting up there but was still a C+ gatekeeper at the time. never saw much of nolan after that until last year. i think he fought povetkin...

Comment

Working...
          X