Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lateef Kayode Livid: Everyone Knows I F***** Tarver Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lateef Kayode Livid: Everyone Knows I F***** Tarver Up!

As is often the case when a fight ends in a draw, cries of victory being stolen come from both sides.

Such was the case after unbeaten Lateef Kayode and former light heavyweight king Antonio Tarver fought to a 12-round split decision stalemate in their Showtime-televised main event Saturday evening at the Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anybody got a link for this fight? I had to work. Usually I can grab something on Youtube but no luck so far. Much appreciated.

Comment

Tarver kicked his ass!!!!!!! Tarver is still the champ at age 43!

Comment

Originally posted by jusdippin
        boring card, trout didnt impress me canelo would eat his food, Winky should be far away as possible from the ring and nothing more dissapointing than a draw ... showtime fckd up putting together this card
        The fights didn't turn out that great, but that happens. Showtime deserves nothing but praise and adoration though, for putting on a card with four high level bouts, three of which had titles at stake.

Comment

Tarver won the fight, he landed the hurtful punches and had Kayode out on his feet a couple of times. I thought Tarver won 5 out of the last 6...

Comment

Tarver swept rounds 6-12, some of them could have gone the other way. Good decision, Tarver starting to look very old though, hope he never gets a Klitschko fight.

Comment

I may be in the minority here, But I've seen far worse decisions than this. As a matter of fact when judges & promoters have an agenda and are gonna pull for the loser, I'd much rather prefer a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by jusdippin
                boring card, trout didnt impress me canelo would eat his food, Winky should be far away as possible from the ring and nothing more dissapointing than a draw ... showtime fckd up putting together this card
                He'd eat his food huh? Well that's rude. So does using ridiculous phrases like that make you a hard core gangster or what?

Comment

Santa Cruz was the only good thing that came out this **** card.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X