No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley To Pacquiao: I'm Ready To Take The Throne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley To Pacquiao: I'm Ready To Take The Throne

If Timothy Bradley is far from being the most popular fighter in the business, the Palm Springs native is approaching his Las Vegas showdown with Manny Pacquiao on June 9 like he is just about to be.

Bradley's reign as a world light-welterweight champion, which began in fine style with a win over Junior Witter in Nottingham in 2008, has been scarred by no-contests and accusations of a reluctance to engage by rivals.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And we are here to worship you on it Bradley!! Take that throne!! Stun the world on June 9th!

War Bradley!!!

Comment

My dude Timmy is talking much shhit..I can't wait for this fight,time to put ya money where ya mouth is Timmy B...

Comment

He knows he has to beat Pac better than JMM did and he has a rematch/pay check. If he don't JMM will get a 4th fight..... Bob already has it on his agenda....

Comment

The only way I can see Timothy Bradley winning this fight, if he can fight Manny on the inside while backing him up. If he attempts to box Pacquiao from the outside, with a jab and lower body movement, then he is going to lose. He has to make this a fight. There's no other way he's walking out of that arena a winner unless he's willing to take chances.

Comment

Timmeh is gonna have to be explosive from start to finish. He can't afford to get caught and knocked down....just ask Marquez. If he can do these two things I think he has a good chance of winning this thing. People are sleeping on Bradley but I guarantee he brings it fight night!

Comment

The Iron Throne or the toilet throne?

Comment

This really is a pivotal fight in Manny's career. All the pressure is on him, which is why Bradley is so vocal and confident, he has nothing to lose. Timmy is expected to lose this fight so either way he wins, so to speak. This is the most telling fight for Manny other than his last 2 fights with JMM. There were question marks about all of his opponents over the last few years, whether it be coming off a KO, being old, being shot, slow, weight-drained, etc. This will be a true test for Manny, fighting a fast, strong, quick in his prime fighter. Personally, I know my feelings are not popular, but I am not convinced of Manny's greatness as of late, especially at WW. I think it has been strategic matchmaking and June 9th will either prove me right, or prove me wrong. If Manny wins legitimately, all props to him and I will congratulate him here. If he loses, it will just reinforce what I have thought for years. I am no big fan of Bradley and I don't think he is that exciting to watch but as I said, I think he may have been underestimated when he was picked. I think Roach is starting to realize he may have picked a serious threat to Manny. I know he does not act like it but inside I think he is really worried and is trying to compensate by talking the "easy win for Manny" stuff. I know late June 9th or early June 10th these message boards will be blowing up with either 1-Manny is the greatest, 2- haha I told you Bradley would win or 3-Bradley was robbed. Guess we will see what happens.

Comment

I can see it now...Pac starts out fast, Bradley is passive for a round or two, then he starts to jab Pac up while using angles. After he starts to get comfortable, he starts getting inside on Pac and landing bodyshots and uppercuts while tying Pac up after he throws his punches.

Once rounds 6 and 7 toll around, Bradley is cutting the ring off on Pac who is not sure how to attack. All the while Tim is hitting Pac in the right shoulder so that Pac soon stops jabbing altogether. Bradley has Pac against the ropes in the 9th and is breaking him down.

Round 11 comes around and Pac doesn't want to leave his stool. Roach convinces him to fight and Bradley works him over like a punching bag....all the body work has taken away Pac's legs and he spends the final 2 rounds against the ropes looking like Bute did this weekend.

Comment

It doesnt matter cuz timmy needs a ko to beat pac :-(

Comment

Working...
                    X