Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alfredo Angulo's Incarceration Confirmed, Court in June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alfredo Angulo's Incarceration Confirmed, Court in June

Although the rumors have been lingering for months, junior middleweight Alfredo Angulo finally confirmed his incarceration to ESPN's radio program "A Los Golpes." The boxer is being held at an immigration detention center in California. He surrendered himself through an agreement between his lawyers and the immigration authorities.

[Click Here To Read More]

Dafuq he do?

Comment

that's why he boxed Kirk in Cancun...believe it or not , MEX is 1 of the most difficult free countries in the world 2 get a visa...ck it out ...

Comment

Kermit Cintron ruined Alfredo Angulo's career.

Comment

for what??!!

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyRoy 88 View Post
            Kermit Cintron ruined Alfredo Angulo's career.
            wow did not know Kermit Louganis is now an official with the Mexican goverment

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
              wow did not know Kermit Louganis is now an official with the Mexican goverment
              Kermit Cintron's performance impacted Angulo's life as a whole. Not only his boxing career. My friend from Mexico told me Angulo became partially deaf, because of how badly Cintron boxed his ears off.

Comment

Kermit Cintron's performance impacted Angulo's life as a whole. Not only his boxing career. My friend from Mexico told me Angulo became partially deaf, because of how badly Cintron boxed his ears off.
                This is the same Cintron that flew outta the ring like supahman?

Comment

um okay. Funny but the times he has visited me post Cintron demolishing he heard me well

but hey you're probably right

Comment

damn that sucks..

Comment

Working...
                    X