No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jennings on Cotto-Mayweather; Eubank-Matthews; IABA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jennings on Cotto-Mayweather; Eubank-Matthews; IABA

On Saturday evening at the MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Puerto Rican national treasure Miguel Angel Cotto faces the ominous task of trying to snap the 42 fight unbeaten streak of the sports ‘pound for pound’ leader Floyd Mayweather (The fight shall be broadcast live and exclusive in the UK on BoxNation, Sky Ch. 456/Virgin Ch. 546)

[Click Here To Read More]

great candid insight on his fight with Cotto by Jennings.

Comment

Great insight from Jennings. I agree with him that Cotto will have a few moments of success but Floyd's just too good and will win comfortably.

One thing he said that Mosley, Malignaggi, and Clottey have all said is that his speed is deceptive. Cotto, while obviously not a speedster, is not as slow as many try and make him out to be.

Comment

Some very honest insight from Jennings. Nice to hear him giving Cotto his props.

Comment

Great article, a nice change from other article/opinions that seem to do nothing but pontificate their own opinions as if to somehow take credit for the win/lost.

This is not a difficult pick.... Money is the favorite and we all know why, he has the edge on most departments. But let's not forget, he will not be the only professional boxer in the ring that night.... The worst thing may can do, is overlook Cotto in a fashion similar to all so call expert/bloggers.

Comment

Enjoyed reading this; great stuff Jennings.

Comment

Great analysis by Jennings. I definitely agree with his assessment.

Comment

Mayweather VS Cotto: Fight Analysis and Predictions http://voices.yahoo.com/mayweather-v...284.html?cat=5

Comment

Good read.

Comment

I agree with this Interview very accurate and not bias as many other articles that I have read before...I want cotto to win but we shall see on fight night, will not count my chickens before they hatch...

Comment

Working...
                    X