No announcement yet.

Vivian Harris Signs with Gary Shaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vivian Harris Signs with Gary Shaw

Former WBA super lightweight champion Vivian Harris, 25-2-1 (17 KOs), from Brooklyn, NY, has just signed with Gary Shaw Promotions. Harris held the title from 2002-2005, including three successful title defenses. [details]

Wow, Shaw must really want to bring down the camp's potential signing this piece of trash.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego
      Wow, Shaw must really want to bring down the camp's potential signing this piece of trash.
      That's a really ignorant comment. Vivian Harris is actually VERY talented and came in with a very stupid fight plan vs a very awkward Maussa and Maussa hit him with a huge shot, similar to any of the ones that dropped Chico 3 times . Did I mention the 1 punch knockout?

Comment

If there was ever a fighter that was overtrained, too tense, and cold coming in, was Vivian against Maussa. Hopefully he dont make the same mistake again.

Comment

Poor Vivian, Shaw is scum.

Comment

some say he's a head case. but i'm glad he's with a top "promoter".he's shown potential in the past.

Comment

out of curiosity, is there any promoter whos not crooked and a criminal?

Comment

Originally posted by TheEvilSaint
                out of curiosity, is there any promoter whos not crooked and a criminal?
                dan goosen has had legal problems but i don't think he's been caught doing anything illegal.

delahoya,yet.

Comment

Harris is a good fighter physically but He has no head on his shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by TuPrincipe
                    Harris is a good fighter physically but He has no head on his shoulders.
                    Well said,I think thats always gonna hold him back,Even Emanuel has said he has problems controling Harris sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                    X